FREE Business Coaching Videos
24 Keys To Improve Your Online Presence!
What every Small Business Owner must know before they begin to build an effective online presence to get More Leads, Sales and Higher Profits
Why is the internet opportunity so huge? - Key No. 1
It’s history repeating itself. It’s like the agricultural industry versus the industrial revolution. We saw what happened in that time in history and that’s what we’re in right now, a revolution that will change the way every business owner will do business forever.
Money will change hands and new wealth will be created and it reaches a wider audience than traditional marketing for a fraction of the price.
How to Build an Online Business - Key No. 2
What most people do when they’re thinking building an online business is they’re just thinking a website.
build-an-online-business-websiteYou can’t just think website anymore, it’s more than that. But the website is where you actually start your business and I’m going to show you how to build a website and a complete online presence.
How to Overcome Sales Resistance on Your Website - Key No. 3
I’ve covered some of this in the previous video, but your goal is to eliminate fear of loss and increase hope for gain.
People don’t buy things, they buy the pleasure, they buy the dream. The key to your success is paint the dream and eliminate any emotional fears the buyer has.
Online Marketing Changing Trends and Unchanging Principles - Key No. 4
The most common mistakes businesses make is this, it’s not the product or service you sell, yes you have to have a quality product or service, that’s a fact, you can’t sell rubbish, you’re not going to survive.
Most people think, do a good job, provide a good service and the people will come, that used to happen but it doesn’t happen anymore
What Is Search Marketing? Key No. 5
Thousands of Australians are searching for your product or services every day and this trend will continue to grow at an astonishing rate.
Now, 87% to 97% of the automotive shopper’s research online before even stepping foot into a dealership.
Using Google Keyword Tool - Key No. 6
Is anybody out there or is anybody looking for My Products or Services?
This is how you find out what search terms your buyer use when looking for your Products or services online
How to build a great web site - Key No. 7
Your website is the centerpiece of all of your online marketing campaign so let’s begin with the basics.
How to choose the right domain name and hosting company - Key No. 8 and 9
Describes your business and location, for example, Bairnsdale Accountancy and Bairnsdale Batteries, they are good ones. The describe your business and location. You will be surprised how many of these are not taken already and once they are purchased by someone, they are no longer available while ever the annual fee is paid.
Top Design fundamentals for a great web site - Key No. 10
Their fundamentals that must apply
1. Choosing the Right Name for Your Business
This is the site that we built for Haacks Industries and we’ve chosen the name Haacks Industries as the domain name.
Ideally, you should choose a domain like Bairnsdale Kitchens that describes your business and location, but for various we used the business name, but it’s not the ideal solution.
Institutional marketing vs emotional direct response marketing - Key No. 11
Everyday you’re bombarded with 40,000 advertising messages, this may seem far-fetched, but from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed, you are constantly being bombarded.
Consciously think of having breakfast, basically every item you pick up has a marketing message on the packaging, think of when you drive to work, how many marketing messages do you consciously or subconsciously encounter?
How to write great web site copy - Key No. 12
This is Emotional Direct Response Marketing (EDRM). Tactics
How to become the voice and trusted authority in your industry - Key No. 13
- When anyone begins the journey of buying a product or service, (the Road to a Sale) they begin by asking around, their friends and others they TRUST.
- Remember the last time you bought something? You most likely started by asking people you trusted. You asked people who you knew and could relate to.
- Or, you may have gone online and read reviews, testimonies etc.
- When people begin the journey of looking to buy something, they turn to people who they consider they can RELATE to, a well-known TV Presenter, a celebrity, or anyone they feel they connect, trust and relate with.
Who are you going to believe - Key No. 14
It’s not enough to insist that you are a trustworthy honest person, possessed of so much integrity that you would never contemplate ripping anybody off!
You can proclaim you’re honest all you like, but what does that prove? Instead, assume that every statement, every claim or promise, every assertion and every fact, will at best be questioned, at worst disbelieved.
Google local how to rank no1 in google search - Key No. 15
With a few simple cost effective steps, it is becoming easier for the average Business to rank on the front page of Google.
Google is wanting good relevant content for their user who is searching for a local business and what most business owners are completely unaware that
Video is a must have online tool - Key No. 16
I can’t emphasize this enough.
Since its inception in 2005, YouTube is one of many social media channels that allows anyone with passion and purpose to display and spread their ideas and express themselves.
- It helps build trust and relationship.
- It is a great educational tool
- Retains your buyer’s attention longer
- Gives the shopper a reason to keep returning to your online presence
- With video, the possibilities are endless!
The seven must have social media sites to maximise your online presence - Key No. 17
Social media sites build brand, trust and relationship with your audience and Google monitors what is termed as the social signals or social activity and engagement by the readers who are part of your online audience
Autoresponders automate your online marketing campaigns - Key No. 18
What is an Autoresponder?
An autoresponder is a little opt-in box that is usually sits up or down the corner of your site.
And once someone responds to your request to provide information and “approves you,” you then have permission to send them emails without breaking spam laws
Live chat gives you real time interaction with your web site vistors - Key No. 19
Live chat is a very powerful tool on your website.
What it does
- Ability to greet your visitors
- Real time web site monitoring
- Quickly respond to any questions
- Visitor can leave a message when offline
- Messages can just pop up pop up and even if you’re offline, it can still record the message.
- Can be proactive, $10-$30 per month, that’s like a dollar a day or less.
- It can improve sales because you can engage the shopper straight away.
Article copywriters and your very own ghost writer - Key No. 20
To rank at the top of your niche, you need to be writing:
- A constant stream of articles
- and posted on multiple blog sites, forums etc.
- Articles need to be 400-600 words and unique written for each site posting
Or have your own ghost writer writing the articles for you
What are QR codes and how to use them in your business - Key No. 21
What are QR Codes?
- QR is short for Quick Response
- can be read quickly by a cell phone
- takes a piece of information from any form of online media and displays it in your reader’s cell phone.
- Once opened, it gives your readers details about whatever you attached the QR code e.g. web site, a designated web page, a video, etc.
Google analytics how to measure and monitor your online presence - Key No. 22
Google Analytics in a Nutshell
- You can’t monitor what you can’t measure
- It is paramount to accurately monitor the activity of your online presence
- Google has made this easy with a Free tool called “Google Analytics”
what is Google Analytics?
Heat mapping your web site to monitor online behaviour - Key No. 23
How it Works
Heat Mapping is a fantastic tracking tool.
Through Crazy Egg’s heat map and scroll map reports you can get an understanding of how your visitors engage with your website.
How to outsource your online presence correctly - Key No. 24
Recommended Outsourcing Sites
You’re already doing a 60 to 80-hour workweek, who’s going to do all this? Here’s some outsourcing sites that are on the net that you can go and get it done.
How To Get More Sales Online
Download Your 101 Business Coaching and a Digital Marketing Strategy Copy