Autoresponders: Automate Your Online Marketing Campaigns
What is an Autoresponder?
An autoresponder is a little opt-in box that is usually sits up or down the corner of your site.
And once someone responds to your request to provide information and “approves you,” you then have permission to send them emails without breaking spam laws
It’s called an Auto Responder because you can create an automated email Campaign
Here is an example from one of our Clients websites:
And it has these features
- A clear CTA (Call To Action)
- Once the reader fills in the opt in box and confirms their
email address it gives you permission to send them regular emails
- You can set up a whole bunch of automated email campaign that you have written and programmed to go out at predetermined times
- All information from the filled out form is stored in a database.
You could do videos, you can do written letters and a whole bunch of things once they opt in.
You can send them as much information as long as you want until they unsubscribe.
- In marketing campaigns only 3% are now buyers,97% are not ready
- It can convert shoppers to buyers over a period of time
- Some of your leads may not be ready to buy straight away. They may be still on the road to the sale.
- Auto responders are a great tool to develop trust and relationship with your potential buyer over the duration of your automated campaign
- It can be once a week, once a month or daily.