Live Chat Gives You Real Time Interaction with Your Website Visitors
Live chat is a very powerful tool on your website.
What it does
- Ability to greet your visitors
- Real time web site monitoring
- Quickly respond to any questions
- Visitor can leave a message when offline
- Messages can just pop up pop up and even if you’re offline, it can still record the message.
- Can be proactive, $10-$30 per month, that’s like a dollar a day or less.
- It can improve sales because you can engage the shopper straight away.
How it Works
The live chat can say, “Hi, how can I help you?” And when you’re not online, it will pop up, welcome the reader and ask the reader to leave their name and email address, allowing you to contact them when you are back online
Why Live Chat is a Must
One of our clients was getting up to 200 leads coming to their web site and the enquiries were coming from a wide range of search results and leaving the web site without making an enquiry or contacting them
This gave them the opportunity to find out what the reader was looking for and if they could be of assistance and the results were amazing and they were able to identify new markets.
Download Your Copy Now